Backed by a limited 10-year warranty
Sunstone® requires minimal care to retain its beauty and sheen. Clean regularly by applying a mild soap or mild non-abrasive household detergent with a soft cloth or sponge. Once clean, thoroughly rinse off remaining soap with water.
While Sunstone® is one of the strongest solid surfaces on the market and is resistant to many common usage problems, it is still susceptible to harm. The following recommendations will prevent damage and keep your product looking like new:
- Use cutting boards instead of cutting directly on the Sunstone® surface to avoid any potential permanent damage.
- Use mild soaps and detergents to clean Sunstone®. Avoid using harsh or caustic chemicals and abrasive sponges or scrub pads.
- Use heat resistant plates or trivets. Avoid setting hot pots or pans directly onto your Sunstone® product.
- Avoid excessive force, especially near the edges to prevent chips.
- Sunstone® is not recommended for outdoor use.
- Sunstone® requires proper installation with structural support by a qualified fabricator or contractor.